1 & 2 PIECES
Don Mashburn, Inc. one- and two-piece Kelly Valves are designed for high pressure conditions and will hold pressure from both directions, providing a positive seal in the event of a kick. Having full bore openings also allows the unrestricted flow of drilling fluid, reducing wear on critical parts while providing unrestricted access for downhole tools. The one-piece Kelly Valve is another variance of the two-piece where length or working space is problematic.
KV PRODUCT DETAILS
- Compact, easy to handle, and maintains great strength and durability
- Working pressure of 10,000 psi with 15,000 psi available
- Both upper and lower valves meet API specifications and our own stringent testing
- One-piece valves save space in the string
- Standard and full-opening are available